PRE-FALL FASHION 2021
Are you ready to get a head start on autumn’s top trends? With summer winding down, we have officially entered the “Pre-Fall” fashion season. This season is all about transitioning your wardrobe and prepping for the seasons to come, while embracing the last few weeks of warm weather fashion. Although this season does not have an official fashion week or runway shows, it is definitely not one to be missed! What is Pre-Fall fashion and what are the current trends? We’re outlining all the deets below to help you prep your looks!
What Is Pre-Fall Fashion?
Pre-Fall is the period in between summer and fall, which features “buy now, wear now” silhouettes and styles in transitional weights, colors and textures. This period in the fashion world is all about transitional pieces. This season offers a sneak peak of the upcoming official Fall collections and gives you a preview of styles and trends to anticipate. Within Pre-Fall, you will find a mix of essential warm-weather pieces, daily staple pieces like knits and sweaters, and the top-recommended pieces to invest in. Consider this period as a trail mix of seasons that includes a little bit of everything that you can wear all year round.
Pre-Fall 2021 Trends
The current Pre-Fall trends give you a precursor to the upcoming fashion seasons. All of these trends will give you the perfect in-between season ranges, that will be carried into the months to come. Below are five current trends that are here to stay throughout the coming months:
- Knit sets: Colorful, matching knit sets that are chic, sassy, yet comfy are it. Elevate your WFH wear with a set, or a few!
- Rainbow-colored knits and jumpers: While this may not be a new trend, this color palette is now available in knits, sweaters and jumpers that make the perfect transitional pieces.
- Bright midi dresses: This season is all about embracing bright colors, which seem to never go out of style. These dresses can be dressed up or down, allowing you to wear for any occasion.
- Suits: The matching suit trend is moving into a more tailored, yet oversized blazer look, with the matching blazer and skirt or pants. Invest in a vintage-inspired suit set to elevate your look this season.
- Puffed sleeves: The bigger the sleeve, the better! This season is all about puffy, over-exaggerated sleeves to pair with denim, skirts or slacks.
Shop our Pre-Fall Collection
Our Pre-Fall ‘21 Collection is official here! Take your Pre-Fall fashion to the next level by adding our staple pieces to your wardrobe. Each new piece from our collection is hand-made in Los Angeles, by our incredibly talented production team with over 20+ years experience in the industry. Our collection is filled with essential pieces that will elevate your style all fall and winter long!